Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 4

Day 4 has been really good.
Vegan diet, check.
No smoking, check.

I actually got up early and jogged a mile this morning. Yes, you heard me.

And I don't feel awful, in fact I felt happy and energized all day, I didn't even eSmoke as much. Also didn't drink as much coffee. Amazing. I thought I would be sore from exercise, not too bad actually. My pecs and lats are tender but not sore. What hurts like a bitch is the muscles in the front of my upper leg, above the knee-- those ones, from doing squats and lunges yesterday. Jesus.

Weighed in at 233.0, so I lost .4 lb., which is close enough to call it a half pound. Phew.

Managed 12 pushups, 15 sit ups, and did 15 min cardio jogging this morning.

I'm starting to get the gross, thick, nasty stuff up out of my lungs from not smoking. Today I felt like I'd smoked a pack of cigarettes yesterday. It's good, but icky. Pretty soon I'll start to get the throat stuff, where my voice cracks like I'm 11, but that is the really good stuff, means your vocal cords are starting to clear up. Even though some of it is a gross reality, I'm kinda looking forward to it, 'cause I remember it from last time, and I really liked it. And few things feel as good as a good throat clearing.

I think that covers it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment