Wednesday, June 19, 2013

the "four digit meal"

1055 calorie lunch. (805 without the 20 oz. Coke.)

I don't care, I only like Coke Classic, I'll (literally) eat the 250 calories. I don't drink soda. I don't drink it at work, I don't order it out, and I buy Diet Ginger Ale for a mixer at home, which is all I use it for, and if I drink a cocktail out, I have soda water or... um, ice cubes. Once or twice a month maybe, I have a Coke with my lunch.

I am also trying to keep to my rule of getting most of my daily calories from fat, protein and carbs in the first half of the day, and focus on my calories from fiber in the second half. So, really my thousand calorie lunch is in keeping with the plan. I was shocked when I put it in my tracker and saw it, a "four-digit meal."

No comments:

Post a Comment