Saturday, June 1, 2013

Inaugural Post

Welcome to the inaugural post of my shiny new blog, "Look Good In A Tight T-Shirt." I've always wanted to look good in a tight t-shirt. This blog is about my health & fitness, and the changes I have made in my lifestyle and will continue to make in order to lose weight, get fit and be healthy, and yes, look good in a tight tee. I recently quit smoking and have become vegetarian. I have been exercising sporadically and have challenged myself to do some kind of physical activity every day. This blog will chronicle my journey. I will talk about my diet, exercise, recipes, whatever I feel like. I will also be posting my weight and keeping a record of what I eat. This may be boring to anyone but me. However, if it's interesting to you, feel free to subscribe. I reserve the right to screen comments, and any haters will be removed, no questions asked, this is not a democracy. Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment