Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moving down the scale

Woot! Weighed in this morning at 228.4, which means I dropped 4.6 lbs.

I didn't eat very much yesterday, and the vegan fast was really having the desired effect. I had to poop like 6 or 7 times yesterday. Desired effect being to clean out my GI tract.

~~~~~~~~~~~ TMI WARNING, I TALK ABOUT MY POOP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I always examine my feces. I know that sounds gross. I don't take it out of the toilet and look it over or anything, but I always examine what is there before I flush. Anyway, today I noticed there was a very distinct piece of meat gristle or something of that nature in there.

I was pretty pleased to see it, and it instantly made me remember the day not too long ago that I was in so much pain from what I first assumed was just gas, that it truly felt like what I imagine period cramps are like. It had me doubled over, gasping in pain a couple times. Girls can say what they want about how boys will never understand it, blah blah blah, but I don't see them doubled over clutching their middle. It was serious pain. Anyway, obviously it was not just gas, it was some kind of blockage in there. When it passed finally, it did so with a lot of gas, too. But seeing that chunk of gristle today instantly brought that day to mind, like, Huh, I betcha anything that had something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment