Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weigh-In Wednedsay -- gained back the 4 lbs I lost

238, GAINED 4 lbs., total lost overall, 15 lbs.

Yep, so I gained back the 4 lbs. I lost last week.

Pretty much knew it was gonna happen. I had a major off-the-rails last week.

I ate a pizza. I ate a greasy, grilled sandwich with fries and a side of mayo at work. And I had Pad Thai, twice. And I ate at night a bunch of times. I ate a whole bunch of bread.

After the patty melt & fries, I said to myself, "If I gain weight this week, I deserve it."

It sucks, I'm disappointed in myself.

I also didn't track my food last week except one day. I didn't eat enough vegetables. Nothing.

Not much to analyze here. I went off plan. Way off. And there were clear consequences.

Starting now, back on plan. No more yo-yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment